Sunday, December 20, 2009

where are u?

They got me..
u and u and u and u...
i'm not myself anymore...
i'm the less of me...
feel guilty...
but it's useless...

They got me....
make me in the middle of no ways...
where to go?
first side...
u never take my feeling seriously...
second side...
u are not same level with me....
third side...
u are crazy.....
fourth side...
??????

They got me....
touching me....
touching my heart....
what left?
my precious thing....
only you and me know what it is....

They got me...
please....
show me the right way....
don't let me break other people heart anymore...
don't make me feel guilty anymore...
don't make me feel crazy...
soon or later...
if i find you...
i'll love you as much as i can......

WHERE ARE YOU???!!!!!





ngehehehe.....pandai da minah ni....

(^^,)

2 comments:

-eNcik f- said...

lame ko xupdate blog ko ni tasha. ape cite ko? makin seksi tak?

TEST said...

hahaha...aku terajin mase ni...kat opis lak tu...ekekkee....patann....rindu kamu...ahaksss